1. Responsible for assisting the chairman in his daily affairs, timely conveying the chairman's instructions, supervising the progress of relevant work, and doing a good job of uploading and transmitting.
2. Responsible for the appointment and reminder of the chairman's schedule.
3. Organize all kinds of meetings of the chairman, and compile and organize the minutes of the meeting.
4. Responsible for receiving important guests from the chairman, coordinating external public relations and assisting in business reception.
5. Responsible for the daily life arrangement of the chairman/including food, clothing, housing and transportation. 6. Complete other tasks assigned by the chairman personally.
1. Bachelor qualification of first-level degree or above, Chinese/economic management and other related majors.
2. Aged between 24 and 30 years old, good image and temperament, good social etiquette and communication and coordination skills.
3. Skillful use of office software, good writing skills, skilled document writing.
4. Strong sense of service, good ability to resist pressure/confidentiality, good professional ethics.
5. CET-6, able to adapt to frequent domestic/overseas business trips. Please attach applicant's resume with a recent full-body life photo.